Wednesday 4 May 2011

Packet #31 - Jawz Cheese & Onion

The recent good weather saw an increase in barbecuing in my house. Naturally this led to an increase in crisp purchases and consumption. I had heard a lot about KP's new crisps Jawz so I decided to take the plunge and buy a pack.

I have to admit, I was expecting a lot from Jawz. The pack itself adding to the hype by suggesting I go for the "Big Bite". So in I dived (last water pun I promise). They certainly were a big bite, offering a nice triangular crunch and a corny texture. The flavour however, is where I was let down. There was no great cheese and onion flavour. Mainly just onion. What they started to taste like after a couple of crisps was a big bag of onion rings.

A little let down to say the least. If I want onion rings I'll give Johnnie or Mr. Perri a call. Lets hope the bacon flavour can salvage something for Jawz.

Deano.

1 comment:

  1. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! thats funny.
    james

    ReplyDelete