Thursday 24 May 2012

Packet #71 Hunky Dory's Sour Cream And Onion

Eating on the go. Difficult. Sandwiches. Messy. Fruit. Boring. Sushi. Too posh. No, Crisps it seems are the perfect snack while walking. You can munch freely in the knowledge that you look perfectly normal while on the street, which is the place that it's most important to be normal. Last week I picked up some Hunky Dory's Sour Cream and onion, and ate them - while walking!

As I strolled along the high street sporting my latest accessory, which comes in the most tremendous lime green bag by the by, the taste struck me as something really quite special. The sour cream balances perfectly with the (at times) almost agressive onion flavour. These flavours balance and go together perfectly. And Hunky Dory's have captured this marriage with scientific precision. The crisps themselves are the standard Hunky Dory affair, but that's not to dismiss them, they are as usual a delightfully chunky and crinkled attempt. I did find however that some of the crisps were ever so slightly a little too greasy, but that could well be put down to eating them outside. Maybe the oxygen has had some sort of chemical reaction with onion or sour cream. I don't know if that's the case, and to be quite frank, I doubt I ever will. Okay?

Mark.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome review. I suspect the chemical reaction is from the onion as opposed to the sour cream

    ReplyDelete